6.4.10

Park Yun Hwa Wajib Militer

Park Yun Hwa off to
military service

ini adalah pernyataan Yun oppa

"I guess I can’t
participate in T-Max’s
album. Rather than
personal reasons, I
know my fans also
know that I have been
called up to become a
man for my nation. I
have to bid a fast
farewell so that I can
tie up all my personal
affairs."


"I worked really hard
during these past few
years, and there is so
much more that I have
yet to show everyone;
that ’s why I’m so
sorry that I have to
say goodbye like this. I
hope everyone will
understand, because I
went through a lot of
agony and thought
before coming to this
decision. Even though
I won ’t be able to
continue on with my
members, please give
T-Max a lot of love and
support.
When I return, you’ll all
be surprised when I
greet you onstage
once again as a
changed man. Thank
you so much for
always cherishing and
loving mee stage.
Thank you for your
love and your support."


credit: newsen


ini pesan dari Yun Oppa

"Hello~ This is Yunhwa.
I am sorry to greet you suddenly.
How's it going?

I won't be able to participate to record T-MAX's new album. As you know, I must go to the military service. Although I have been working very hard, I don't show you a lot.

I am so sorry. But I decided to do like this after much consideration.

I hope you understand me.
This may be early message.
But I want to have the time to arrange myself. Please support and love T-MAX even though I could not be with my members!!

When I come back again, I will say hello to you with the finest looks on the stage. Thank you for your love and your support.

T-MAX & Go!
T-MAX! forever!

credit: Go T-MAX

omooo..
Yun Hwa oppa wajib militer..
*nangis bombay*
next TMAX album gimana?
Masa gak ada suara oppa?
T0T0T

sedih banget jadinya..

Tapi,
buat Yun oppa,
fighting..
Mighty akan selalu memberi banyak cinta buat TMAX..

dan, karena Yun menyatakan vacuum dari T-MAX untuk ikut wajib militer, banyak yang beranggapan karena masuknya Park Han Bi juga..

Omooo..sungguh, itu bener-bener gak nyambung.
Gak ada hubungannya sama sekali..

Toh nanti juga setelah wajib militer, Yun bakal balik lagi berkarir sama T-MAX,

Saranghae~!
Yeongwohi...
Hohoho

No comments: