16.4.10

Again~~~

here..the recent from him..
adddduuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh....
jadi sebel deh..
makin jarang aja intensitas ngobrol kita..

jadi ragu..
udah lah..
maless....

T_________T

hmm.hi kk
Long Time no See!!!
At first.. I log on facebook( play computer ) twice a week...
Because !!! I study hard... kkkjust kidding..
hmm.. I know about you more..
how Do you know korean? well??
So Why? Do you like korea??kk
hmm.. I guess you have special something about korea..Don't you??
And.. I know Indonesia language..... a little
For example.. English....
Hello??.. I love you?? tlanslating Indonesia language plz kk
So. you do question for me.. EveryThing.. kk
hmm.. I dont have a time.. SO See you .. next~~

april 14 at 5:48pm


bingung jadinya...

apa iya ya???

aduuhhhhhhhh.......
bner-bener kacau nih...


perasaan hati jadi semrawut ToT

No comments: