15.7.10

Jung Yong Hwa says hes not handsome

user posted image


Group CNBLUE leader Jung Yong Hwa's comment has been newly added to stars' 'list of ludicrous statements.'


Jung Yong Hwa recently appeared on cable channel On Game Net's 'Hes on Live.' In response to a fan's question "I wonder about Jung Yong Hwa's real face," Jung Yong Hwa replied "My face in real life isn't all that. It's better on camer" and made fans panic.


His comment has been added to the 'list of ludicrous statements' following Won Bin and Kang Dong Won. Jung Yong Hwa has been known as the 'Ski resort Ulzzang' before debut. To Jung Yong Hwa's comment, netizens are expressing various responses such as "I saw him for real and he's handsome," and "another one for stars' ludicrous statements."


Meanwhile, stars' 'list of ludicrous statements' that excite fans includes actor Jang Dong Gun's "I don't think I'm handsome," Won Bin's "I've never thought I am handsome," Kang Dong Won's "My face is ugly."


Credit: TVReport + 1takeKK@CNBLUE-SKY.net (translations)

No comments: