15.7.10

CNBLUE Brain Structure

user posted image

user posted image


CNBLUE members drew and presented their brain structure.


On SBS 'Inkigayo Magazine,' CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Hyun, Kang Min Hyuk and Lee Jung Shin's brain structure was presented. In Jung Yong Hwa's brain structure, 'July 31st Korea first concert' took the most space.


He is pouring his hearts and minds into the concert as to say "I only think about the concert all day." He drew 'hand gesture, song, guitar, expressin. confusing' the next largest. He showed his side as 'Gesture Jung' by saying, "If I get one of them mixed up, I get all of them wrong right away. So I always have to be conscious of them." On the side, he also included humorous topics like "I'm enjoying MC-ing," and "hair, grow faster," and caring topics like "I love you mom and dad," "BOICE is the BEST," "what are other members thinking?"


Lee Jong Hyun drew his brain structure simply with dream, CNBLUE, music, song, and J-drama. He added a few hopes cuh as "I want to exercise," "I want to go to Boosan," "I'll fix my dialect."


The team's youngest, drummer Kang Min Hyuk dedicated 1/3 of his brain space to 'pulled back hair.' The reason is "even though I gave myself a shocking change for this album but it's invisible compared to other members' hair style, and absence of bangs took away my confidence." In addition, he showed off his youthful dedication and passion for CNBLUE, music and shows with CNBLUE, LOVE, MC, concert, air time, acting, writing/composing, variety show, and camera.


Cute bassist Lee Jung Shin also shared concerns about CNBLUE, MUSIC, writing/composing, variety, pressure for personal talents with other members, and shared his brain with silly and cute phrases like "when can I take off my braces,?" "baseless confidence of new fashion try," "baseless confidence of Ilsan-born."

Credit: star.mk.co.kr + 1takeKK@CNBLUE-SKY (translations)

No comments: